Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to convert traffic into cash and you earn a small commission.
To help you, we have compiled some of the best affiliate networks. They will give you access to thousands of merchants and programs.
Here is my list of trusted affiliate networks.
ShareASale is one of the most popular and trusted affiliate networks in the affiliate market industry.
Here you need to apply to merchants and get approved by each merchant, which is standard practice for affiliate networks like any other affiliate network.
ShareASale is the best option for physical and digital products.
No matter what kind of website you have, you can implement and improve all the suggestions that your application accepts.
ShareASale pros and cons
- Thousands of merchants have both physical and digital products as well as others, including many well-known products.
- Trusted – They have been around for many years and work with many major companies and brands.
- Many specialized traders. Over 11,000 merchants on ShareASale who work exclusively with ShareASale
- It has a bookmark that makes it easy to create custom affiliate links and affiliate banners for your niche.
The ShareASale dashboard is Difficult and not User FriendlyVisit ShareASale
2 . AWIN ( Affiliate Window )
AWIN is best for experienced affiliates who can get started without much feedback from the network. When you apply as a publisher for AWIN, they charge you $5, but if they approve your application, $5 will be added to your account balance, but if they don't approve your application, you Will lose your $5.
AWIN operates internationally, but has many traders from the EU and Great Britain.
AWIN has 13,500 products, you will find many physical and digital products in the AWIN network.
Awin pros and cons
- Many merchants and products to choose from.
- A dedicated WordPress plugin that helps you import products
- Minimum payout (only $20)
- Real-time reports
- Simple dashboard, easy to use
- $5 registration fee
- If your application is not approved, you will not be refunded the $5 fee
3. CJ Affiliate ( Commission Junction )
CJ Affiliate Network is known as the largest platform online. If you work in the affiliate industry, then you are already aware of the CJ Affiliate Network.
All major merchants and products are available in the CJ affiliate network.
Benefit of CJ.com
- CJ Affiliate has over 4,000 advertising partners, many with multiple creative sizes and a variety of affiliate link options and banner options.
- Reliable payments. They offer payment terms and a 20 net mode. This means that you will pay your commission at one time every month.
- Powerful reporting options. CJ Affiliate Reporting Suite is very effective and works on time, which is a big plus for marketers to generate sales.
Advantages of CJ.com
Disadvantages of CJ.com
- Limited customer support If you need help, they will reply you after 2-3 working days. Due to the large number of affiliates and merchants, it is understandable that customer support is very limited.
- The dashboard is complicated and not easy to understand
Visit Commission Junction
4.Rakuten Marketing (Formerly LinkShare)
Rakuten Linkshare is one of the oldest affiliate networks. There are some features that make it different from other affiliate networks.
Link sharing provides deep links, banners, code banners and many more landing pages, which will increase your traffic and sales.
They have small products and merchants up to 1k.
So if you are looking for great products and offers, I would recommend Commission Junction and other affiliate networks that have more products and offers.
Rakuten Link's minimum payout is $50 per share and Pioneer and PayPal will add.
Rakuten Link Share Marketing pros and cons
- Gives you access to reputable merchants like Fiverr and Walmart and other hosting providers
- Trusted affiliate industry name (Rakuten is a billion dollar company in the world)
- Deep connection options
- Offering a banner, you can create your own landing page
- The background dashboard looks a bit dated in my experience
- Did not perform any screening like other affiliate networks.
- Small network, they only have 1k merchants
ClickBank is another affiliate network like Commission Junction that has both physical and digital products.
There is another reason why Clickbank is considered a good affiliate network because they have more digital products.
Click Bank Pay 75% for Big Sale. The duration of Click Bank cookies is for life.
You can join Clickbank at no cost and the approval process is very simple. Clickbank has all kinds of FAQ information and you can also search for videos
- Weekly payments You will pay on time.
- Affiliate program offers high benefits.
- One of the largest and most trusted affiliate programs in the affiliate industry.
- Instant approval process within 24 hours.
- $10 minimum payout
- A return policy improves exchange rates and commissions, but may reduce your commission.
- Strong competition from other affiliates such as CJ and affiliate links selling similar products.
- Initial payments are made by check only, after minimum sales are made. You can get paid by bank transfer, PayPal or payoneer.
- Also a limited range of physical and digital products.
- Limited products
FlexOffers is the oldest affiliate network with 12,000 advertisers and 5,000 publishers.
In my experience, they have an easy to use dashboard and add 70+ products daily. FlexOffes has many big brands and small brands that do not have other affiliate networks. Here you can find all kinds of surveys. Like raffles
FlexOffers provides a separate affiliate manager which is very useful for all publishers.
The minimum payment is $50 if you live in the United States and $100 if you live in countries other than the United States.
FlexOffers pros and cons
- They have over 12,000 merchants to choose from
- The dashboard is designed to be easy to use
- You get your own dedicated affiliate manager
- Every day they add more than 70 products
- If you are outside the US, the only payment option is PayPal, which is very risky and not convenient (unless the payment amount is more than $5,000, you can use a wire transfer or another option)